What “Embracing a Growth Mindset” Really Means with Warrick Godfrey, Ep #28
Warrick Godfrey has worked at Facebook, Amazon, multiple startups, and is now the VP of Industry Solutions at Braze. Braze is an incredible technology created to build relationships between customers and brands they love. It allows cross-channel marketing coordination in a sophisticated way. I’ve known Warrick since grade school, and we’ve been friends since high school.
In this episode of Content Callout, Warrick and I talk about where businesses are making mistakes in growth, building a culture of innovation and creativity, and how to combat the fear that exists around failure. Don’t miss it!
Outline of This Episode
- [1:13] Warrick and I go back 20+ years
- [2:47] Where people are making mistakes in growth
- [5:52] The magic recipe for growth
- [9:58] Is there such a thing as too creative?
- [17:27] The fear that exists around failure
- [24:12] How to follow Warrick online