The OG of Content Marketing Shares His Strategies, Ep. #1
Do you have a content marketing strategy? Do you understand the difference between building an audience and moving an audience? What about the operating model for your content team? Today’s guest on Content Callout—Robert Rose—is a content marketing genius. He points out that these three areas are things that you NEED to nail down to run successful campaigns. In this episode, we take a deep dive into these topics. You cannot miss it.
Robert Rose is the founder of The Content Advisory and has been in the marketing industry for 20+ years. He’s an expert in the industry, having worked with Facebook, Capital One, Dell, Microsoft, and many more Fortune 100 companies. He’s written three books and truly is the OG of content marketing. Don’t miss his expert insight!
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- [2:04] THREE rapid-fire actionable tactics + strategies
- [8:18] Understand your operating model to succeed
- [10:08] How to find the imbalance in your content model
- [13:11] The customer stories that you REALLY want
- [17:38] All content must have a call-to-action
- [20:25] When your call to action is too much
- [24:16] How to connect with Robert Rose
- [25:01] The major takeaways from this episode