Simplify Your Message = Amplify Your Results [Matt Kerbel] Ep #26
Can you be more effective if you simplify your messaging? Does it pay to be solution-focused? Do the little things really matter all that much? Matt Kerbel certainly thinks so. In this episode of Content Callout, Matt shares why simplifying your messaging and focusing on what matters is so impactful.
Matt Kerbel is the VP of Marketing at Homie. He’s previously worked as the Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy at Canoo, was the Senior Director of Innovation at MeUndies, the Head of Marketing for Lyft, and so much more. His breadth and depth of experience in marketing makes this a transformational conversation you cannot miss.
Outline of This Episode
- [1:44] Matt’s three actionable strategies + tactics
- [3:33] Dialing in on your messaging
- [6:04] Brand evolution: solution-focused to lifestyle
- [9:44] Hiring for large corporations and startups
- [16:55] Stop relying on the campaign mindset
- [19:02] How to build empathy and trust at scale
- [25:16] The evolution of communication
- [30:10] It’s time to look out for each other
- [31:24] How to connect with Matt
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect with Matt Kerbel
- Connect on LinkedIn