How to Restore the Soul of Business, Ep. #2
What does Rishad Tobaccowala mean when he talks about restoring the soul of business? How does that change things from a marketing perspective? COVID-19 has brought about a radical shift in the world—not just in business. So in this episode of Content Callout, Rishad Tobaccaowala talks about what’s changing in the world of marketing and how marketers must change and adapt as the world does.
Rishad Tobaccowala has been in the marketing industry for 40+ years. He ended his formal career as the Chief Growth Officer at Publicist Group. Now, Rishad is an advisor, author, educator, and speaker focused on change, innovation, and re-invention. In this episode, he shares incredible insight from his book, Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data. Don’t miss it!
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- [1:43] 3 Actionable tactics + strategies
- [3:46] Build a competitive product that could destroy you
- [6:29] How should we change or shape our view?
- [9:18] The future of marketing is voice, AI, and android
- [14:00] How does COVID-19 change the future of marketing?
- [21:02]Creating a human connection between brands and people
- [27:05] How to navigate change—because it sucks
- [28:15] Restoring the Soul of Business
Resources & People Mentioned
- Rishad’s Book: Restoring the Soul of Business
Connect with Rishad Tobaccowala
Connect With the Content Callout Team